Year 6 Motutapu Camp
December 4 – 6 2019
2019 Camp Correspondance to Parents
Police Vetting Forms
If you are thinking of applying to go to the Year 6 Camp then to be eligible for selection you must have a clean Police Vet.
If you have one from within 2 years of the camp dates then please provide a copy to the school.
You can download a vetting form by clicking following link 2019 Parent Camp Helper pvs-vetting-request-and-consent-form
The police vetting service now charges $10 per police vet. You can pay this when you drop your forms into the school office or through Kindo school payments button on the front page of our website.
- Police Vets take at least 8 weeks to process and can sometimes take longer so we recommend doing this early to avoid disappointment.
- We cannot process police vets until we have received both forms of ID and the payment.
Please print, fill, sign and date your form and return to the school office or scan and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 forms of ID – at least 1 form of ID one must be from the following primary list
Primary IDs include:
- Passport (NZ or Overseas)
- NZ Firearms Licence
- NZ Full Birth Certificate (issued on or after 19981 )
- NZ Citizenship Certificate
- NZ Refugee Travel Document
- NZ Emergency Travel Document
- NZ Certificate of Identity
Other acceptable forms of ID:
- NZ Driver Licence
- 18+ card
- NZ Full Birth Certificate (issued before 1998)
- Community Services card • SuperGold Card
- NZ Employee Photo Identification Card
- NZ Student Photo Identification Card
- Inland Revenue number
- NZ issued utility bill (issued not more than six months earlier)
- NZ Teachers Registration certificate
- NZ Electoral Roll Record
- International Driving Permit
- Steps to Freedom Form Current identity documents are preferred, but documents that have expired within the past five years may be accepted.