Level 2 references siblings through to level 5 no other involvement. See the policy
Applications from out of zone students will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First priority will be given to students who have been accepted for enrolment in an approved special programme. (This priority category is not applicable at our school)
- Second priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth priority will be given to applicants who are children of board employees.
- Fifth priority will be given to all other applicants.
- Siblings of children (within the Western Bays geographic zone) currently are given places.